Sunday, December 12, 2010

 Hours changed into days, days into weeks, weeks into months, and soon, years will go by. The only thing which is to remain resolute is reality, the same reality that I face as i look into my cellphone's contact book. There is a number that I'll never get a call from again. Not even a text. I inevitably smile at the thought: This was the only number that kept my cellphone ringing at all times specially a day before exam.


Mashed potatoes with cream cheese and pepper ..Lovin it. :D

2 comments:

  1. I have 5 such numbers...

    you know what aaj mayra exam hai and its weird that I wait, I daily wait kay a BEST OF LUCK wala message aye ga... per none of them bother :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know the weird feeling, lekin best of lucks kay baghair bhi exams achay hojatay hain :D

    ReplyDelete