I say that distance makes the relationship stronger and a voice inside my head tells me to react much aggressively and counter argue myself. I mean obviously it is going to be stronger because when you’re hardly meeting and you’re not living in to witness all the minor details of the opposite sex, you tend to like the person more or if I may say so you tend to like his voice more. It’s mostly like two voices coming out of the telephone sets having a relationship!
To be honest when getting into a relationship one doesn’t know that missing someone can almost cause a behavior disorder. It’s like a clock ticking in your head all the time ,taking the longest time to strike midnight, it’s like you’re standing on a train station waiting for your train to arrive, it’s like you’re stuck in a room with Gerard Butler and Fawad Khan :P and you can’t even look at them. Yeah, that’s how bad it really is!!
Every morning I wake up and I go to college while thinking when this train is finally going to come, not because I love him too much or I would die without him like in all Bollywood movies… but only for the reason that I am sick of waiting and having something hanging on my mind like a pendulum. I mean like seriously even a baby is born in 9 months! Now, when I think of it I hardly remember being single ever, even the one year of being in a commitment makes me feel as if it has been a decade of waiting.


No comments:
Post a Comment